sexta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2008

18 Aout 2008: Burn Rubber Boutique


http://hi5.com/friend/photos/displayUserAlbum.do?albumId=232203882&ownerId=290081270

Um comentário:

mjshdiif disse...

h her and generously let her co-star try them on.Chloe told People: "We were [on set] in North Carolina and she brought like 40 pairs with her. And she said, 'This is like one-third of my collection.' They're tall. ReallyChristian Louboutin Sale tall."Chloe attended a tribute to Pedro Almodovar at New York's Museum of Modern Art recently and took her mother as her date and Chloe revealed she is thrilled to look like her

because his last name is -- flower. For the past seven years, then to love flowers and plant flowers are gone, but the rose garden is blooming alone, solitary beauty. A solemn pledge of love love has no flowers, long service life, do not know this is it right? Take on love spell.Now I run the garden people into flower uncle, parent, they have no time to take care of, but need a beautiful garden fo

n falling when they are running to a podium!THR: You have sometimes made custom shoes for stars. I know you made a pair of higher heels than usual for Sarah Jessica Parker.Louboutin: Yes, for Sarah, higher. She got Christian Louboutin Bootsmarried in my shoes. I don't usually go lower. Although I did for Nicole Kidman. The highest heels I do are six-inch heels -- but mostly only dancers can wear them, since they are used

round Zheng Dongni." Rabbit, do you remember?" Zheng Dongni's eyes do not know looking behind me somewhere, her arm badly with a sudden force, the Zheng Nanyin tightly hoop in her body inside," you primary schoolChristian Louboutin Daffodil grade six start wearing christian louboutin online a bra. You want me to take you to buy. And then you wait for me to add floor we go to the mall, I want you to come upstairs, you simply